Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dogs

Hello,i'm new to this whole blogging lark so please forgive my lack of blogging professionalism.I've wanted to set one up for a long time but just completely lacked the confidence,which i know sounds bizzare considering it can be as anonymous as you want it to be but there you are,a new level of shyness!So any tips will be greatfully accepted,thank you.



I will be writing about general everyday stuff and and today's post is about dogs,as the title says.You see my ex wife asked me would i be kind enough to look after her boxer while she is on holiday's from work,a reasonable request i hear you say and it wasn't a problem for me to do it 'cos i love dogs,but i have one myself,an absolutely gorgeous basset hound (if i do say so myself:-),but he is only 6 months old so he is completley fascinated with her and keep's following her around and the friction is awful with the snarlling and the snapping and the whole terroritorial domination thing,so if anybody has any tips on the canine conflict resolution thing gis a shout pleeeeeeaaaaase!

No comments: